For most people, these listening seminars and even coaching approaches are simply not working. Why? Because more often than not, the coach is not:
- Evaluating the client thoroughly enough before the first coaching call on his true listening style and ability
- Calling the client on the carpet when he’s not listening but actually is multi-tasking during the coaching call
- Spotting repeating patterns in other life areas including belief systems, productivity challenges, biases and 5-6 other life areas which do have an impact on listening.
On March 23, Executive Coach Mandy Schumaker and I are going to coach one brave soul…Roger DeWitt, President of Coaching NYC on the topic of LISTENING: How are your listening style and skills impacting the bottom line of your business?
Here are the details:
Title: TOUGH COACHING INTRODUCTORY CALL: LISTENING: How are your listening style and skills impacting the bottom line of your business?
Date: Wednesday, March 23 from 12:00 PM-1:00 PM EST
Location: Telephone Bridge Line
Client: Roger DeWitt, President of Coaching NYC
Coach: Executive Coach Bea Fields
Chief Facilitator: Executive Coach Mandy Schumaker
Following the coaching demonstration, Mandy Schumaker will be debriefing the coaching exercise and engaging with participants to further explore the topic of listening and the tools used during the coaching demo. The approach we are going to be using is more than likely not one you have used or observed in the past. With this approach, you will be able to coach a client for a minimum of 3 months on just this one topic.
Join us on March 23 at 12:00 EST by registering for our free introductory call
At the end of the call, participants will receive:
- 3 sample assessments you can use to evaluate your clients natural listening and focusing style
- 3 resources for additional reading
- Handouts to guide you when coaching a client on the topic of listening
- 10 coaching questions you can use, starting today to help your clients fine tune their listening
- A list of 5 activities to offer as field work to your clients following a coaching call to dramatically improve and enhance deep, global listening
Register today for our free introductory call