Faciliator: Bea Fields
Please Note: We will be using the WordPress Blogging Platform for this course. If you have another blogging platform, you can still benefit from the program, but you will not be able to use the special features we will be presenting during the course.
What the Program Includes: The cost of the 12-week Become a Blogging Maniac Course is only $97.00 (a bargain indeed.) The price includes:
- 12 (2 hour) telecalls
- Access to our community and blog
- One (1 hour) call with Bea Fields
- Access to all audio recordings and handouts from our calls
- Video tutorials and pdf files to get your questions answered
- A copy of the 19-page Become a Blogging Maniac e-book
An outline of our weekly calls:
Week 1: Installing a WordPress blog on your own unique domain and choosing a theme to reach your target maret
Week 2: Using keywords and search terms to write content and tags which will drive your target market right to your blog
Week 3: Continuation: How to write over 25 compelling, popular blog post titles and Introduction to Plug-Ins.
Week 4: How to add plug ins which will turn your blog into a podcast, video blog and photo album
Week 5: How to turn your blog into a podcast
Week 6: How to add video to your blog to create a dynamic experience for your readers
Week 7: How to market your blog using Feedburner
Week 8: How to market your blog using social networks
Week 9: How to use Twitter and Facebook to drive readers to your blog
Week 10: The 25 ways to market your blog
Week 11: How to use your blog to reach the media
Week 12: Social Networking: Getting your blog connected to over 20 social networking sites
Benefits: The Become a Blogging Maniac 12-week course is designed to not only teach you all the ins and outs of blogging but to provide you with a community of like-minded people to collaborate with. Once you join this content packed program, you will be able to:
1) Build credibility and share your expertise by hosting a beautifully appointed, media rich blog.
2) Connect with other bloggers through our community forum.
3) Post your upcoming events on our “Special Events” page for additional exposure.
4) Join our weekly calls so that you get each and every question answered about blogging, podcasting, video streaming and online social networks.
5) Gain access to scores of free resources to help you keep your business fresh and in the black.
6) Spend 1 hour in a private coaching call with me (Bea Fields) to help you iron out any issues you may be facing with your blog or attracting visitors.
7) Build a pipeline of readers who are perfectly designed to become your clients in the future.